Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine are the essence of thousands of years of medicinal practice. Dr. Hong Qi is a licensed acupuncturist with 30 years in practice. She has been helping people with medical needs and improving their quality of life.
- Certified acupuncturist with more than a decade of clinical experience in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.
- Earned a Doctor of Medicine Degree in China and practiced Neurology at the teaching hospital of Dalian Medical College for seven years.
- Postdoctoral fellow at University of Florida
- Conducted research in Osteoporosis at Pfizer
- Received extensive training in Acupuncture in China; she also received her Master’s Degree in Acupuncture Science at Bridgeport University in Connecticut.
- Received a certificate of Chinese Herbalogy from Pacific College of Oriental Chinese Medicine in New York.
- Has been practicing acupuncture in the State of Connecticut since 2002, combining the knowledge in both Chinese and Western medicines.
Traditional Chinese medicine is a broad range of medicine practices sharing common concepts which have been developed in China and are based on a tradition of more than 2,000 years, including various forms of herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage exercise , and dietary therapy.